Timberdeck 10 year limited warranty:
- Timberdeck products are covered by a 10 year-limited warranty for commercial & residential and applications from the date of original purchase.
- The products are warranted against termites, rot and splintering.
- Use only Timberdeck fasteners; it may void Timberdeck warranty, if it is determined that deck board failures resulted from the use of a non-approved fastener.
- Timberdeck products are warranted under properly installed
- Timberdeck product are warranted only subjected to the original purchaser
- Limited warranty had to be registered and sent to us within 30 days of receipt of product.
- Timberdeck products will lighten slightly over time to a beautiful weathered tone. This color tone shift is dependent upon exposure to sunlight and other environmental factors. The weathering process begins upon installation and is generally complete within 8 weeks to 12 weeks.
- The product shall be resistance to spills of food or beverage items including wine, tea, coffee, fruit punch, sodas, catsup, salad oils, barbeque sauces, mustard and other food or beverage related items that would typically be present on residential deck, provided that such substances should be removed with water and cleaners after no more than one week of exposure.
- Timberdeck does not warrant Timberdeck product is stain- proof, and does not warrant stain resistance resulting from spilled or otherwise applied food and beverage substances which are not properly cleaned within one week of exposure.
- Timberdeck does not cover any staining or damage to the product resulting from abrasive compounds of acidic or basic pH, paints or stains, strong solvents, metallic rust or other abnormal residential deck use items, and non-food and non-beverage substances, including, but not limited to, biocides, fungicides, plant foods or other bactericides.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage:
Improper storage condition:
- Loose decking should be stored indoor or under shade, below an ambient temperature of 35 ̊C, on a flat and dry surface with proper surface (e.g. on pallets).
- Do not open the packaging or unstrap the pallet until the need for installation.
- It is recommended to strap back loose decking with PE straps to prevent warping and bending.
- The surface of the Product has been damaged or punctured, as a result of contact with shovels or other sharp-edged tools. Such tools should not be used under any circumstance to remove snow, ice, or other debris from the surface of the product. If damaged, the 10 year stain and fade resistance will be voided.
- This warranty will be voided if paint, stain or other coating materials are applied to the Product.
- To qualify for coverage, you must try cleaning the affected area of your decking by using the cleaning procedures found herein. If the condition unsatisfactory after these cleaning procedures, professionally clean at your expense. If the condition still remains unsatisfactory, contact Timberdeck Consumer Service and provide proof of the professional cleaning within 30 days after the professional cleaning.
- Any owner seeking remedies under this warranty must notify Timberdeck in writing within 30 days after discovering a possible nonconformity of the Product, and before beginning any permanent repair.
Timberdeck does not warrant against and is not responsible for, and no implied warranty shall be deemed to cover, any condition attributable to: (1) improper installation of Timberdeck products and/or failure to abide by Timberdeck’s installation guidelines, including but not limited to improper gapping; (2) use of Timberdeck products beyond normal residential use, or in an application not recommended by Timberdeck’s guidelines and local building codes; (3) movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or the supporting structure on which Timberdeck products are installed; (4) defects or failure arising from damage in decking structure due to prolonged submersion in water or improper installation, workmanship, maintenance or repair; (5) any act of God (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc.); (6) environmental condition such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.; (7) staining from foreign substances such as dirt, grease, oil, harsh chemicals found in cleaners or normal weathering (defined as natural efflorescence, exposure to sunlight, weather and atmospheric conditions which will cause any colored surface to gradually fade, flake, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains); (8) variations or changes in color of Timberdeck products; (9) improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of Timberdeck products by Purchaser or third parties; (10) ordinary wear and tear; or (11) any fasteners not supplied or approved by Timberdeck.
Making a claim under this warranty:
To submit a claim under this limited warranty, Purchaser, or the transferee, shall provide Timberdeck with photographs and a description of any claimed defect, and a copy of the original invoice. Timberdeck must make a determination on the claim before any repairs may be undertaken.